Yes, my eyes are closed in this pic. Awkwarddd.
Since last week, The Quirk Life has gained quite a few subscribers. WELCOME! Let’s get acquainted! September is my birth month (28th to be exact), whoo hoo! So I wanted to share a few more pieces of who I am for both the newbie and veteran readers. Here are 10 random things about me to get this friend fest going. And don’t be shy! Tell me something about yourself as well!
- I am a pescatarian. A lot of people use this term interchangeably with vegetarian. I don’t eat meat, but honey I love me some fish and seafood. I haven’t had pork in about six years and cut out all meat and poultry completely two and a half years ago. I also still love ice cream and cake pops.
- Amy Winehouse is my favorite artist. Not even in her death did we part.
- I don’t watch a lot of TV. When I do it’s usually the same stuff. Criminal Minds, ID Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Family Feud.
- The mole above my lip is real. People question it and one dude even told me that it was tattooed on. Some nerve!
- I grew up a tomboy. I liked basketball, baseball and just being outside. Some of my tomboyish ways still linger!
- I despise shopping for clothes.
- I have a mild case of self-diagnosed OCD.
- People tend to find it very easy to open up to me.
- I listen to all types of music and it absolutely soothes my life. My favorite kind of music isn’t really a genre. I most enjoy music that is an enigma. When the lyrics aren’t clear and you have to really listen and ponder to figure out the meaning behind the song.
- Jerry Springer is my guilty pleasure. Sorry mom & dad. Let’s not speak on this any further! *runs and hides in shame*
Were you caught off guard by any of these? What’s something that others may be surprised to find out about you?