We all know that you can learn a lot about a person by looking through their internet browser history (note to self: update will with specific instructions about this).
Anyway, another method to see into a person is to go through their camera roll. Phones are generally password protected and therefore can carry a lot of insight of a person’s mental. I gave you a glimpse into my thoughts before, but here are my 10 most recent camera photos.
1. Homemade pizza – this past weekend I made pizza from scratch for the first time. I made the dough, shredded the cheese (went a bit overboard as you can see) and chopped the toppings. Sooo good!
2. My living room – I’ve moved my living room around more times than I can count over the last few months. I finally figured a setup that I liked and decided to place some decor on the wall. Outside of the clock everything on the wall was DIY or REALLY cheap. The couch on the other hand…well, you can read more about that here.
3. My fingernails – I took this pic while lying in bed and sent it to my BFF to ask her if I should cut them down. Because how dare I think for myself? This pic is a rare treat because I told ya’ll before that I NEVER let people see me with bare nails.
4. Zodiac traits – another one I saved to send my BFF. She’s a cancer and this is SO her.
5. Fellow thick chick – An IG page that I follow posted this. I saved it because she slays and I need to replicate this outfit in the near future.
6. Meme – because I’d just scheduled my wax and thought it was funny. *also sent to Cancer BFF*
7. Meme – poor men. Sometimes us women struggle with expressing ourselves to you fully. Don’t give up on us. *subliminal*
8. Throwback – major shout out to Facebook memories. I LOVE that thing. I can hardly believe some of the crap I used to post online. This memory popped up from 2012 and we look good (my friend Rashad) so I saved it!
9. My bedroom – Another room in my place that I just recently pulled together. There’s still lots to be done but I was obsessing over how to decorate my canopy bed and changed that numerous times just like my living room. I’m happy now :-.) When I bought this quilt set the cashier said “Oh I can tell you live alone!” Because everything was white. Have you ever figured a person out based on a purchase? Might be a fun game.
10. Pure beauty – another one from a page I follow. They’re black and beautiful. What more do I need to say?
Luckily for me I didn’t have anything real crazy in my phone. I hope you aren’t judging me too hard! Hey, at least I don’t have a roll full of selfies…this week.
Would your family or friends be shocked if they went through your phone?
Until next time…