I like my body and wouldn’t mind showing you the pillows on my backside, but…my daddy reads my blog. Heyyy Mr. McGee!
I know you already think I’m weird. These 10 facts about me will reinforce that. Especially since they’re a spin off from this post. I promise that I don’t exactly enjoy talking about myself. But again I’ve gained some new followers recently and what’s an online friendship without a proper intro?
- I have fat feet. Fat – NOT ugly.
- I never ever ever go outside without polish on my fingernails.
- I can’t sleep with socks on. How do some of you do it?!
- When I was 16 I got locked inside of Best Buy after they closed. Cray-ZY.
- Remember my post “10 Things that Happen When You Turn 25”? Something else that changed about me – I turned into a homebody and started to enjoy cooking and doing laundry. Who am I becoming?!
- I’ve never really been a pet person but I used to own 3 rabbits.
- It’s possible…maybe just a little…that I can be demanding sometimes. Only sometimes. #oldestchild
- I hoard anything paper. Novels, journals, greeting cards, stationery, post its…you get it.
- I have a tendency to buy shoes and not wear them.
- I appreciate all of my readers! Thanks for letting me share my life with you!
Surprised by any of these? What’s a fun fact about you? Do tell!
Until next time…